Latest funding news
- 14.11.16 - Details of Sport England's New Funding Programmes Announced
Information about new funding opportunities, including the key dates you need to know
- 11.11.16 - New 2018-2022 Arts Council Budget Announced
Budgets for the 2018-22 investment period, alongside the Applicant Guidance for the National Portfolio have been announced by the Arts Council.
- Government announces new Youth Investment Fund
The Government has announced that a new £40 million Youth Investment Fund will be created in partnership with the Big Lottery Fund.
- 09.09.16 - Heritage Lottery Fund announce upcoming Kick the Dust funding workshops
The Hertiage Lottery Fund will be running a series of information workshops across the UK, providing more detail about Kick the Dust as well as their other funding for projects involving young people.
- 19.07.16 - Changes to Arts Council England’s 2018 investment approach
Arts Council England has announced changes to the way it will approach its investment, from 2018, following a consultation with the arts and culture sector.
- 19.07.16 - Community Business Bright Sparks competition
Power to Change are running a competition for community businesses in Merseyside and Manchester. Business support worth £6,000 is available to develop business ideas.
Search by keyword or phrase
Type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for and what type of search you wish to run.
Browse archive by month and year
Select the month and year you wish to browse.